August 26 – 28: Estate Sale in Augusta, KS
Another interesting estate sale for everyone to come and see, just east of Augusta (approximately 2.5 miles). FYI—NO DIRT ROADS.
- a nice selection of vintage items:
- travel trunks
- oil memorabilia
- Civil War, WWI & WWII memorabilia
- A 1955 T-BIRD JR. electric, dealers promo, car
- Windmill tower
- utility trailers
- Allis-Chalmers 916 lawn tractor
- Hunting/shooting items (vintage boxes as well)
- John Deere 420 tractor
- household/patio furniture
- Vintage GE upright freezer
- 2012 Chevy Impala LTZ (115K miles)
I know it’s a ways east, but come on out and see us.
MASKS are recommended while on sale premises. Thank you.
- Wednesday, August 26 (8 am – 5 pm)
- Thursday, August 27 (8 am – 5 pm)
- Friday, August 28 (8 am – 2 pm)
3970 SW 100th St, Augusta, KS 67010